Welcome to K59SURFHOUSE
Head Points Combo
Head Points Accommodation
Head Points Water Sport
We are located in the Central Coast of El Salvador, only 45’ from Comalapa International Airport.
This area is well known for its volcanic rocky formations that create numerous surf spots with strong, powerful and huge waves along the year.
KM 59 surf house offers you accommodation in one of the best surf spots. Our location allows you to enjoy a direct view of the waves from any part of our property. While staying with us you will also be minutes away from different surf beaches in the area, according to your experience level.
Property owners since 1971,The house was originally built as the family vacation home. At the time the family did not realize the surfer's paradise located right outside the front door, now it has become a world surf destination.
Our goal at k59 Surf House is to provide our guests with a relaxing, peaceful and private experience while enjoying a world-class surfing environment.
With nine years of experience in the surfing hospitality industry, playing host to surfers from all over the world,We have transport and logistics to make you visit deferent’s places of interest in El Salvador.
Driving in El Salvador can be difficult if you are not familiar
with the country's road system. Our staff offers airport transfers for a
We will pick you up at the airport and have you in the surf in just about an hour-and-a-half. We will also make sure you get back to the airport for your departing flight in plenty of time, day or night.
There is a wireless connection in the house, but it might not be to the speed you are used to in big cities. Cell phones work well from the surf house, but make sure to adjust your international calling plan for the best value.
ECO TOURS :
1. Discover the beutiful landscapes of El Salvador, as well as the different archaeological sites : Ruinas de Tazumal, Cerro Verde And Lago de Coatepeque.
2. Ruta de Las Flores, You will be driven through beautiful countryside to enjoy a visit to typical town as Nahuizalco and Ataco. Nahuizaclfo which is part of El Salvdors indigenous cultures and their famous handicrafts. Ataco is located in the coffee region and still conserved their and beautiful colonial.
3. Take a tour to the San Salvador main attractions : malls, museum, craft market and the landmark tourist site “La puerta del Diablo” (The devils door), which is famous for the cool climate and three impressive rock formations that permit you to enjoy an incredible view of half of San Salvador, Lake Ilopango, the City of Cojutepeque and the Towering Volcano of San Vicente.
- Horse riding
- Taking a walk into the jungle-covered mountains or rocky headlands above the ocean is also a wonderful way to pass the time. The views from the mountains around k59 are breath-taking.
K59surfhouse offers to you two spacious rooms in which you will enjoy from the comfort of your bed the incredible views of the place and the waves. Each room is furnished with two beds and an extra bed if necessary, private bathroom, air conditioner, and all the comforts a house gives: living and dining room, terrace, all with sea view.
The property has big gardens around the house, that can you permit to see all different colors of flowers, coconut trees and a green garden area, bungalow made in wood with artisanal made hand by the local people, hammocks, deckchairs and a nice swimming pool that it will give you the opportunity to take advantage of an exceptional stay.
We can accommodate a maximum of 6 people in the house, to ensure your comfort and privacy at home so that you get the waves that are just in front of you.
Our house-manager keeps an eye on our property - and yours - 24 hours a day. The pool is an excellent place to lounge after a long surf session.
Your comfort and safety as a guest at k59 Surf House is our first priority.
During your stay at k59 surf house, you will enjoy delicious, traditional home-cooked El Salvadorian cuisine as part of your package.
Our kitchen features a fusion of El Salvadorian and traditional Central American cuisine. Our chef specializes in the classic seafood dishes that have become the cornerstone of the culture of La Libertad, as well as the traditional beef and chicken dishes found in and around the local country-side.
- Different kind of snacks and drinks are available in our Menu Bar.
K59surfhouse PREMIUM packages
(6 nights - 7days)
• Accommodations in K59surfhouse: maximum triple occupancy, private bathroom, air conditioner, and unlimited access to all the house amenities.
• Three meals per day and soft drinks during meals: juices, milk, coffee/tea and water.
• Airport greeting and transfers to and from Comalapa International Airport
• One surf tour of your choice: Check out a different break in the area, including Mizata, Zonte, Sunzal, Palmar, Cocal, Conchalio or Punta Roca.
• One eco tour of your choice: A volcano tour, a tour of the city of San Salvador, or check out an archaeological Site.
El Salvador has two seasons :
Winter season runs approximately May through October. This is the time of year when you can expect the biggest, most consistent swell. During this period, local winds trend offshore in the morning, creating glassy conditions. Winds go side-shore for the afternoon, before bumping up the surf during the mid-afternoon session. Winds go slack again late afternoon with the stray thunderstorm possible.
In the winter-time, the surf normally glasses-off by dark. Winter season can consistently see swell in the double-overhead-high range.
November through April marks the summer season, which brings lots of sun and dry days. The water is clear and the wind is mostly offshore.
The swells trend smaller, but conditions are calm, and the surf is more playful and inviting than the big, wintertime southern-hemi swells.
No matter which season you choose, the waves at k59 are consistent all year long.
El Salvador has rightly earned its reputation as the land of magical right-hand point breaks. The country offers the highest density of quality point breaks in Latin America, It is a natural-footers dream destination.
K59 is situated in a gated community with limited public access in order to maintain the privacy and comfort of K59's owners and guests. The set up is designed to keep the crowds to a minimum.
Just a short, ten minute walk down the rocky beach is k61, another cobble-stone-bottomed point break that can be slightly more challenging than k59. You will earn your afternoon siesta paddling out at k61.
Weather / Temperature
Air temperature : 31°C (Summer) / 25°C (Winter)
Water temperature : 28°C (Summer) / 27°C (Winter)
El Salvador's official name is Republic of El Salvador, named after the Spanish word for "The Saviour," in honor of Jesus Christ. The Roman Catholic religion plays an important role in Salvadorian culture. People in El Salvador are very friendly and more used to seeing tourists now than in years passed. Spanish is the main language spoken, although many Salvadorans speak some English as well and are happy to help out non-Spanish speakers when they can.
You can find all types of food and entertainment in San Salvador, the capital city, where you will recognize many American businesses and a more "American" way of life. However, throughout the countryside and at the beach, life moves at a slower pace and you will mainly find traditional food available... meat, chicken, seafood, rice and beans, and fresh fruits and vegetables.
"Pupusas" are a local favorite (homemade corn or rice tortillas filled with beans, cheese, chicken, or pork, served with sauces). Delicious fruit smoothies "licuados" are a popular treat and there are several local beers to try. Salvadorans are known for being very hard workers and children often work to help out their families. Soccer "futbol" is a huge part of life in El Salvador, as well as surfing, and dancing. A popular local saying is "buena onda" which means "good vibes, good times."
The territorial extension of El Salvador is 21,040 kilometers², with 307 kms along the Pacific coast extending the entire length of the country. The country's landscape includes numerous valleys, mountains, volcanoes, and coastal low lands.
The mother mountain range runs all throughout the country from east to west. El Salvador borders Guatemala to the Northwest and Honduras to the Northeast. Located right in the middle of Central America, is a perfect place to start or pass through when exploring the whole region.
Locals are friendly and welcoming toward tourists. The war that gave El Salvador an unsafe reputation is long since over. However, like in all Central American countries, we recommend taking guided tours since they will advise you on conflictive areas you should avoid.
Hiring a local guide will also make your trip more comfortable in dealing with language barriers, cultural differences, and transportation, since roads and driving manners can be very different from what you're used to.
Always remember to respect the locals and respect the land. Localism at surf breaks exists in El Salvador like everywhere else in the world, but if you are friendly in the water, you will enjoy yourself more and meet some cool new people. Always pack your trash and be as eco-friendly as possible !
387€ for 6 nigths
. Accommodations in K59surfhouse in maximum triple occupancy
• Three meals per day and soft drinks during meals : juices, milk, coffee/tea and water.
• Airport greeting and transfers to and from Comalapa International Airport
• One surf tour of your choice : Check out a different break in the area, including Mizata, Zonte, Sunzal, Palmar, Cocal, Conchalio or Punta Roca.
• One Eco tour of your choice : A volcano tour, a tour of the city of San Salvador, or check out an archaeological Site.
Rates & Packages
|Nbre de personne||Prix/Price/Pers|
|1 Pers - Occupation Simple||682€|
|2 Pers - Occupation Double||467€|
|3 Pers - Occupation Double + 1 Lit Sup||418€|
|4 Pers - 2 en Occupation Double||409€|
|5 Pers - 2 en Occupation Double + Lit Sup||401€|
|6 Pers - 2 en Occupation Double + 2 Lits Sup||387€|
|K59 SURFHOUSE STANDARD PACKAGE|
|Nbre de personne||Prix/Price/Pers/NIght|
|1 Pers - Occupation Simple||81€|
|2 Pers - Occupation Double||62€|
|3 Pers - Occupation Double + 1 Lit Sup||58€|
• Logement : salle bain privée, climatisation et accès aux aménagements de la maison
• Trois repas par jour et les boissons non alcoolisées pendant les repas : jus de fruits, lait, café / thé et eau.
* Transferts aéroports non inclus ( possibilité de prise en charge par K59)
- Accommodation in K59surfhouse : private bathroom, air conditioner, and unlimited access to all the house amenities.
- 3 meals/day and soft drinks during meals : juices, milk, coffee/tea and water.
* Airport transfers not included, but can be arranged for a small fee.
Selected and approved partners, pro and local councils
No intermediaries, no extra cost
Destination Surf Guarantee, Verified Travel Agency